Jan 25, 2019
The QIES, CASPER and ASPEN system will undergo a series of modernizing, system enhancements resulting in what will now be called the Internet Quality Improvement and Evaluation System (iQIES) beginning in early 2019. The enhancements will make the system more reliable, scalable, secure, accessible, and Cloud-based. The iQIES system will not change how providers currently submit data to CMS.
CMS invites you to join us for a virtual information gathering session for vendors serving Long Term Care Hospitals and Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities. The session will be held on Monday, February 4th, 2019, from 3:00pm -4:30pm ET. Information for the WebEx is below.
Your feedback on how you currently use the resources and tools to submit data and interact with CMS is important to us and we want to hear from you. Agenda topics include the following:
- Timing for posting of technical specifications needed for upcoming releases
- Process/software required for providing the technical specifications:
- Format needed (e.g. access, xml, csv)
- Is xml needed
- Use of "filler", "fixed width format" in software
- Other technical requirements
- VUT – is an online version an option vs. desktop?
- Use of other CMS-provided software (e.g. Grouper, DLL)
- Vendor communication
If there are specific topics or questions you would like us to address during the session, we request that you send them to iQIES_Broadcast@cms.hhs.gov prior to February 4th. Please include iQIES IRF/LTCH Vendor Call in Subject line to ensure correct routing of email. We will address as many inquires as possible during the session.
WebEx Meeting Information:
Recorded with Question and Answer session
***DO NOT DELETE OR CHANGE ANY OF THE TEXT BELOW THIS LINE***
Breianna Speight has scheduled this WebEx meeting.
iQIES information session with IRF and LTCH vendors
Host: Breianna Speight
- Please call the following number:
- Follow the instructions you hear on the phone.
Your WebEx Meeting Number: 998 718 742
To join this meeting online
- Go to https://meetings.cms.gov/orion/joinmeeting.do?MTID=a01399c6b3947a42e8f8f8c033c3f877 [meetings.cms.gov]
- If requested, enter your name and email address.
- If a password is required, enter the meeting password: (This meeting does not require a password.)
- Click "Join".
- Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.