Sep 13, 2018
Effective 10/01/2018, there will be enhancements to upcoming Provider Preview Reports. These updates will include:
- Adding two new OASIS measures:
- Drug Regimen Review Conducted with Follow-up for Identified Issues
- Percent of Residents or Patients with Pressure Ulcers That Are New or Worsened
- Added three new claims-based measures:
- Potentially Preventable Readmission (PPR) 30-Day Post-Discharge from Post-Acute Care (PAC) Home Health
- Discharge to Community from Post-Acute Care (PAC) Home Health
- Medicare Spending per Beneficiary (MSPB) Post-Acute Care (PAC) Home Health
- Updated the calculation for the Timely Initiation of Care measure for episodes with a SOC/ROC date (M0030/M0032) of 01/12/2018 and later.
- The existing footnote indicators shall be modified to numeric values from the asterisk (*) system
If you have any questions concerning this information, please contact the QTSO Help Desk at email@example.com or 1 (800) 339-9313.