jHAVEN v1.4.0 includes the following enhancement:
- OASIS-D Data Set (effective 01/01/2019)
- V2.30 OASIS Data Submission Specifications
- V8119 Home Health PPS Grouper
If you are uncertain which configuration of jHAVEN you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
ALL jHAVEN client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Note that if you already have the Network Client/Server (v1.3.0) installed at your location and have been using it, you do NOT need to upgrade the server version of jHAVEN at this time. There have been NO changes to jHAVENSERVERSETUP-1.3.0.exe. So you only need to run the Client version – jHAVENSetup-1.4.0.exe.
Users who need to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of jHAVEN should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current jHAVEN user.
- Review the jHAVEN 1.4.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the jHAVENServerSetup-1.3.0.exe.
- Use the jHAVENSetup-1.4.0.exe to install the jHAVEN Network Client to each workstation.