LASER (version 1.3.1) is now available for download which includes the following enhancements:
- v2.02.1 LTCH Data Specifications
- v3.00 LTCH Data Set
- Automatic Database Backup
- Print Assessment Report
- Assessment Event Tracking Report
- Import Status Report
- 2 Additional Bug Fixes
Please continue to regularly check the QTSO website for software updates and additional information.
QIES Technical Support Office
Phone: (877) 201-4721
Fax: (888) 477-7871
If you are uncertain which configuration of LASER you are currently using, please contact the QTSO Help Desk.
ALL network client applications should be closed when upgrading the server. Upgrade time will vary depending on database size. Once an installation/upgrade has begun users should not cancel or close any of the windows displayed.
ALL LASER client installations should be upgraded to the latest version prior to logging into the application. Failure to comply with these recommendations may result in loss of data.
Users who wish to install or upgrade a Network/Client configuration of LASER should:
- Begin by completing a database backup if you are a current LASER user.
- Review the LASER 1.3.0 Installation Guide.
- Use the LASERServerSetup-1.3.0.exe.
- Use the LASERSetup-1.3.1.exe to install the LASER Network Client to each workstation.